K&G Manufacturing Company is seeking an individual to assume the duties of Administrative Coordinator with an accounting background preferably.
- Performs clerical duties for managers and supervisors, including preparation of correspondence and other projects.
- Assists Controller with AP/AR tasks by generating customer invoices, and entering PO’s, packing lists and invoices for suppliers.
- Provides administrative support for sales, shipping & receiving, quality, supply chain and engineering personnel.
- Maintains a high level integrity and confidentiality.
- Professionally answers telephone, screening calls and directing callers to the appropriate individual as well as to page employees for business purposes.
6.Takes accurate phone messages for those unable to receive their calls, ensuring timely delivery of those messages.
- Greets visitors, vendors and applicants, determining the nature of their business and referring them to the proper individual or destination.
- Accuratelly and efficiently completes data entry for vendors, customers and K&G into designated systems on a daily basis.
- Assists Supply Chain Manager in updating customer supply forecasts and order entries.
- Maintains working area in a neat and orderly manner.
- Maintains an effective working relationship with fellow employees.
- Notifies supervisor of any problems with procedures or equipment in order to maintain the highest degree of safety, inventory accuracy and productivity.
Submit your resume and Fill out an application online at www.kgmfg.com or contact us at 1-507-334-5501. We look forward to hearing from you.
High School Diploma with three to five years of experience required.
Technical college training in office administration/accounting desirable.