Utilizing the company’s CAD/CAM system, you’ll create standard drawings and assist in the creation of complex drawings, which involves dimensioning, tolerancing intricate details, auxiliary views and projections from sketches, layouts or engineering data as required. Our client will rely on you to assist in the preparation of bills of material, engineering change orders and other documentation which is necessary for the timely and quality production of our client’s machining services. You’ll also create CAD/CAM databases, CAD models and CAM process models as well as create CNC programs for all machine tools and provides some technical support to Manufacturing personnel. Under limited supervision, you must be able to do first time-run-through on your programs in an accurate and timely manner to insure proper documentation and setup information for repeat runs. You’ll perform complex set-ups and various machining operations as required.
• Creates CNC files and do first-time-run through prove outs.
• Creates operational CAD prints.
• Designs work holding for part processing, including prints and BOMs for fixture dept.
• Creates fixture prints and BOMs for fixture dept.
• Writes macros as directed, for job speed in support of manufacturing objectives.
• Assists in the performance of routine maintenance on computer equipment to ensure a minimal amount of equipment downtime in support of company objectives.
• Assists with install and maintaining new software releases into the CAD/CAM system as directed, in order to minimize equipment downtime and maximize user access in support of company objectives.
Technical college certificate in machine tool technology or equivalent; minimum of five years in set-up and operation of multi-axis machining and turning centers; familiar with computer-aided design; minimum of three years CNC programming experience.
ISO 9001:2008, AS9100D certified climate controlled precision CNC machining job shop working with industries such as Aerospace, High performance marine, Medical, Technology, Defense & Recreational.
CNC Programming, Programmer, Mastercam, Topsolid, Applications Engineer, Manufacturing, Machining, Makino, Kitamura, Okuma, Fanuc, Mitsubishi, CAD-CAM, CIM, Computer Aided Manufacturing, Fixture Design, SPC, CAD, Haas, Mori Seiki, Doosan, Horizontal, Lathe, Machining center, Aerospace, Multi-axis, 5-Axis, Racing, Revo CMM.
K&G is an Equal Employment Opportunity Company.**