SHIFT INSPECTOR (QA)
This is a day shift position working Monday to Friday from 7:00am to 2:30pm.
The Machine Parts Inspector will assess and maintain the quality of first articles, production operations and final inspections.
- Conducts visual and dimensional inspections to ensure quality of finished products.
- Uses approved inspection processes to confirm assigned products and parts meet specifications.
- Confirms and approves quality of finished parts.
- Makes recommendations on reworks.
- Documents measured results of machining operations.
- Prepares paperwork and reports documenting inspection findings.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Extensive knowledge of inspection and measurement techniques and equipment.
- Extensive knowledge of machining and machining processes.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office or similar software to prepare reports.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Two years of experience as a quality control inspector preferred.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to traverse production facility to conduct inspection.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds at a time.
ISO 9001:2015, AS9100D certified climate controlled precision CNC machining job shop working with industries such as Aerospace, High performance marine, Medical, Technology, Defense & Recreational.
Applicants who DO NOT submit a resume will not be contacted.
Return to Employment Page